Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Contact Lenses In The Wrong Way

I hate ...

... hate, hate to be sick. For me there is no worse condition after a toothache! * Grumble *

... and yes, I've made myself honest, but somehow time flies nevertheless able to write faster than me.

Times quickly in a nutshell: It was a horny carnival, it was in the company really stressful and my new family in poor health to himself.
And now I've got it: FLU! ! !
38 ° fever, dry cough, dizziness, and sweating (for once not triggered by my friend ;-)

But now on the mend again face new troubles in the form of my Ex
But it's also really asking too much if one's former best friend kindly birthday congratulations that you get a response.

What else so everything experiences, if you are not a couple more I lift me for another time.
But quite interesting, the moral principles here in the country ....

other hand, I'm really curious if they will run me once on the road. Whether they probably manage to keep their nose up?
Or will they miss themselves blinders? I'd trust's her, but she does exactly once and never again that they can in fact afford never found.


Let's see what brought me the universe ...


pS the hell, why do we need facebook?

0 comments:

Post a Comment