Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Much Snow Delays Flight

# 3: Sherlock Holmes

can go to with great expectations (based on a few well-done and promising trailer) to the movies sometimes very disappointing sein.Vor all, even if it is large with the novels and then logically (and intentional) confusion comes from the hall because the so-not ... "Right" does, I think, quite well, was.

I'm not saying that the film was bad, but disappointing for my taste. The effects come across credible, the well-considered scenes were well handled, but also predictable.

from the "bad guy" you have not really much had it not almost present.

The investigation methods and -überlegungen/Schlußfolgerungen were less than a touch of British American (it feels like on CSI, but without the sunglasses).

short: If you had told me about this movie and if he had a different name, he could have pleased me very well. Thus, the first in six months to show whether he can me carried away on DVD ...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQbmFAE5WI

0 comments:

Post a Comment