Friday, June 4, 2010

Gaycentral,nccruising

# 5 Iron Man #

I was in my Jungend been almost everywhere, starting in New York, Canada, Metropolois, Gothm City, also short time in Japan, wherever my hero happened to be staying to fight against crime, or save the world from disaster.

The same feeling with which I devoured my comics, I was once again in "Iron Man 2", intense even than the first part (which was probably due not only to the new vision aid), it was for me a pleasure, a childhood dream to experience in real - and it was just .... * Hach *

In short, the story is comprehensible to me, except for backslash's actions (I mean, yes, that if you already have the technology, they could also effectively inserting as a whip ...?) . But to each his own, he will have been thinking what.

The father / son conflict was also good effect, genes were told and there in the comics even Tony's Grandpa plays along short, who is supposedly faded early, remains in the future enough material to work with.

I'm satisfied in any case and it'll soon be safe again I see, Call / are also welcome ;-)

And let's us be honest: Who does not even Tony's "suitcases"? (So would, of course, be a millionaire too nice * g *)



the way, who among you has the hammer still recognized?

0 comments:

Post a Comment