Friday, July 2, 2010

People Say About Canon Camera

How stupid ...

super day today ...
There was a customer at my office the suspicious resemblance to a fast-ex-boyfriend of mine had.
What is an Ex Fast? Well you have had sex with him several times, was in love but .. never together. xD How
Anyway .. after close inspection I realized: He can be non-, much as he has never changed.

comes exactly 20 minutes later this same imaginary person in my purse. We had four.
How high is really a chance? Maybe I should really play when I'm thinking also grouped into winning the lottery. o_O
Well whatever ...
So he came with his current girlfriend and I just turned away from him and cashed. Also, keep your head down and so .. and only spoke with her.
I was really embarrassed non .. I was rather shocked because he was there 20 minutes even though I previously thought of him.
something I doubted that I'm normal.

But .. he was actually .. and I said nothing. There were many customers there and it would have been non the appropriate framework.

However, what it is really cool to have once again seen. He had then already small and slender.
I thought then that this will change at some point, he is big and strong and manly ... - He was not.
I found this just this idea in him so great.

Now I'm kind .. happy with how it went. ^ ^ 'It
him less important as a fast-ex-boyfriend made. ^ _ ^
This is totally beautiful.

By the way ... to me the world is just hot right now .. I like that. if only because Dave and I can not complain because we would wish for weeks .. but .. songwriter somehow been mistaken or hot? ^_^''

And I have not given a task event. I ... have something ... missed. : /
That fits me, actually not. ^^'''''
;________________________;

0 comments:

Post a Comment