Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Have Cement But What To Put A Wood Swing Set

Back again!

Life is cool!

the moment can run almost no better:

I have a wonderful wife, their children have virtually adopted me and the universe is too good to me.
Dem (and my wife's family - lg, Uschi) I owe it to meet, among other things on my first Meet & Greet equal such a great band like Papa Roach!
The guys are fantastic, have a power on stage, where other breaks even watching the sweat!
Affengeil (forgive Peter), especially when you consider that I have been the band as "... an also-ran ..." classified had (what sacrilege!). Meanwhile, her albums are in my main folder, and they probably remain for a long time, right next to Fox , Tenacious D and DtH
;-) I feel just like a scout camp (apart, that I never was in a)! What happens every day, I learn without end to make it fun and it's always something going on in position while the question. And I do not miss TV. I had this realization recently when I asked a colleague , or if I've already seen that. As such, I am always happy with him on various reality shows omitted, but since I was only aware that I did not lack. I've had enough reality that I need not show, but already own could be a (do not worry, I'll spare * ggg *) I thank you, my darling!
And there is more cheerful, for there are still a few things on my order form * ggg * eg DtH see live again, Guano Apes tribute reunited (lord of the boards, just a brilliant number), etc
So what to? ...* Pondering *...
Oh yes, my Ex .. just listen ...
My Would-do-list takes the upper hand, it is always longer. As at a Hydra, I've done one, already are 2 new there. But why I'm not really me NEN head, so she is also "would-do" and not "to-do" * ggg *

Finally, a goodie from the concert of Papa Roach


Family, Universe, woman: I love you! * Kiss *


0 comments:

Post a Comment