Monday, May 25, 2009

Bmx Im Umkreis Von Steyr

future plans

this, I must first return to the past (and please no stupid now Marty McFly-jokes, I like the guy). Must
me just concentrate ..... am a man, as ever with the happerts However, na .. Memory, exactly * g *

So, life with my wife brought me to the fact that it is never boring. It's literally always something going on, we are like our own reality show. Constantly coming and go and write and give us a people, and it is ... how shall I say ... exhilarating, the feeling that the "family" my wife accepted me so. While I was sniffing admired, valued but not ignored or even ostracized. No, I was not hiding in an asylum, but the last few years were .... different.

other day I was on the FORD concert, which I could never imagine before, because I would never have gone alone. And if I had kids and family, my wife and some of her daughters and Uschi's there, and we had fun! Not only that Uschi was grateful that I'm talking (because FU was new to them), have also taken care of the kids for a surprise. Was it the youngest request, also come to time in the front row, and was quite happy when he was only minutes later with his mother in the first! Row stand and sing along with the Farin songs he day in, day out at home listening! A sensational picture, the emotions we unfortunately can not capture and thus show.

After the concert, I am still talking with the daughters and one of them I can now in the castle! I Have me beforehand immoderate annoyed, because we (wife and I) have done everything right and still get time and have no cards, and then this little highlight of the evening! And I thank my wife, who waived for me because we sum then still have enough cards. I love you!
Another daughter has now also gained advantages, it has been quite happy with the new Eminem (after I had of course previously deposited discretely at the request of my wife * g *) Thanks again!


And even though I think there is no increase any more, I remember it from day to day that I love my wife more and more than before!



0 comments:

Post a Comment