Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 Weeks Old Baby With Flem

And it grows ...

... tja, so ist das, wenn man sich neu in eine Beziehung stürzt!
Da hat man nicht nur eine neue wundervolle Frau, da bekommt man ihre Familie gleich mit. Nicht nur ihre leiblichen Sprösslinge (die mich sofort adoptiert hatten, von wegen "Auto, Job und handwerklich brauchbar - passt!"), sondern auch ihre Ziehtöchter, die sich im Laufe der Zeit angesammelt haben. Ich bin dankbar, dass ich nicht alle auf einmal, sondern all got to know for themselves (that would be just too much).
But it is fascinating to experience these diverse personalities when they are in their element. I've never experienced such intense concerts (Note: I am ... I mean, I was passive concert lovers who feast on the mood of the masses, now I'm about to moshpit * hell yeah *).
I'm really excited about what the future will bring with it all yet. There are concerts, festivals and many events to attend (or haunted? Matter of opinion höhö) want to be and I'm sure there is always a nice family outing be!

wife, your family is unique and wonderful love u all!


And again Thank you, Ginny, that I was with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment