Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cake De Little Pet Schop Fotos

Hardigan @ 2010-01-24T22: 24:00

James Cameron's 3D Avatar-

An experience that has held true even know what the technology has long promised.
was from the first moment, the effect there and I was just blown away. Sure you get a headache when you try somewhere else to look than to the focused position (which is definitely urge some nerds at their pleasure, every scene later times found in still to follow, to any government or mean error), but you have the first rotation stands out, the visual pleasure nothing in the way! Since every chase scene gets suddenly very own dynamics, any effect on one person.

But most impressed me, the flying scenes that were just made so realistic. Every time I would have thought that somewhere in the world waiting to be flown Icar (yes, my only me Hair length work I have to ;-).

But I think by and large, can be read is that this film technically I get with a 1 star. About the act can be dropped, "Pocahontas with special effects, but without singing," despite all well implemented and well thought out. But I am curious what the future will bring, or anything that I expect a lot because "Avatar" has set a pretty high bar.

(PS I am also already on the specials on the DVD curious * ggg *)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeh2KILn7O4

0 comments:

Post a Comment