Friday, January 8, 2010

Countries That Will Accept Felons

Hardigan @ 2010 - 01-09T01: 20:00

Damn, not even paying attention, is already Christmas again over!

the stress we have now put behind us, discovered my birthday of extensively befeiert
and my wife with a new camera happily taken * ggg *
Now, just before End of holiday, browse, I grad from my computer while a
have prepared blog entry I had written back in October.

I schrob example, "Sign me finally back from summer break, which went by pretty fast
and break no trace
From Festival to concerts, to birthday parties, summer -. And Halloween festivities, always in action,
always in motion. "

The rest is not yet been fully worked, but this is already overdue:
"A little more than a year we were together at Fettes Brot and gröllten
loudly:" yes "was our anthem," Meh'Bier "the order to the bar" * g * And now
would get "the rest is history, "but I am open to the future, because it is
each day more beautiful and interesting.
And when I think, can not be beautiful, my wife surprised me again. And
not only why I love her ... "

Well, now is in calendar 2010, and has hardly begun, it promises once again to be
more than interesting. No sooner has started Week 1, are already the first
Dates of duty, concerts, Cinema, Fesivals and several smaller events. Especially
cinema promises more than usual, I say only: 3D!
As motivation I have now made me to write every cinema in the Journal.
'm on it namely, that not even I can understand more precisely what movies
I / we have seen / n.

0 comments:

Post a Comment