Thursday, September 9, 2010

Masterbation In The Shower Por

The biggest mistake of my life ...

honest yes, I'm saying so far: The pacemaker was the biggest mistake of my life. Since then
gabs's only problems. Now I'm with the tablets and the Co spook is over - but nothing is.
On Thursday, three weeks ago I went through the woods with my dogs - weather changes.
I was dizzy, I started to feel again like I did not belong in this body and tottering in front of me.
A few steps further felt a flow would occur so as to flow through me and everything started to tingle at.
I did not dare to move. Instead, I just looked at Sway and said the dogs they have to wait.
So I stayed there until it got better and went back to the car.

An entire week I felt like übelst dizzy.

I went to the doctor taps on a viral infection since it has been for so long.
We should worry if that is not.
Yesterday - Thursday ...> \u0026lt;-. It was my last momentary nightmarish experience.

I was at the bill, wanted grad pack the empty piece of paper in the bag and staple.
And when I lean forward I realize that I head to the degree where I help out against just babbling words bring.
real, as if I were dead drunk. The I went by his head.
And again it all started to tingle.

I am veeeery extremely scary. All that. And
leads me to wonder ...
what is actually better?
A long life full of uncertainty but certainty that you can not die at any moment ...
or a much shorter life where you can probably die at 50 or dies, or at any moment, but certainly not alive and suddenly begins to babble or drooling.
I was really sooooo embarrassing. ;___;

I'll just ask in the forum ... : /

0 comments:

Post a Comment