Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Itouch Earphones 2009

Stroke ...


So, on Thursday, 9.9. I had NEN stroke ...
nothing around I could really talk, just babble and still had nothing around my mouth under control.
He was stunned. Drool dripped onto my hand and I was terribly disgusting, all that.
I howled my family and went to sleep fully.
The next day I went to the doctor treudoof. The sent me to suspect a problem with the pacemaker in the cardiac clinic.
They tested it and sent me but no findings on to the doctors in the children's department where I am otherwise. The
in turn tested me and assumed a Tia.
Because of this suspicion, they sent me to the hospital Harlaching Munich.
There was then found out within a week, it was actually a stroke.
The relevant brain regions are not dead, not only have been supplied with blood.
As the brain is functioning again but now - I do not know.
I have it not let me explain.
Anyway I only understood half of what I was told.
now is about whether I might have a hereditary disorder ... a protein S deficiency, which must be found out yet.
Then we'll see ...

Next week I'm the result.

And all I really want to also say no more, are included. See you soon .. ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment