Friday, October 8, 2010

Ross Kemp Jamaica Song

# 11 The Legend of Aang

The first story I saw Avatar I know on several children's channels. Happened to me from time to time, Friday or Saturday morning when I turn on the TV.

to action: the middle of the ice related siblings is closed in a sphere of the last Airbender, a people that has been eradicated as a result of the war from the surface. Of these, but we know nothing erratic, as he was in a trance and slept almost everything. To save the world, but this must now learn, so he is at first ran away, he must be the Avatar, the only one who has mastered all the elements. Only he can all the nations one, etc. ...

I have unfortunately never seen the entire series, so I found the conversion for me and all that had to do with the story around Aang and his friends, but little, very well explained and understandable. The whole rounded off with 3D it did for me as one of the enjoyable, entertaining evening. I already have a place in the DVD shelf reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment