Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Vip Commercial

Hach, it relaxes slowly everything.

After weeks of back and forth around so gradually a state of calm.
I have to nem most of all gifts.
to 75% of the gifts for Dave.
to 100% the gift for Daddy.
50% on gifts for Mom.
to 0% the gifts to David.
to 0% gifts for Dave's parents.
to 10% of the gifts for my friends.

How can that be nu still n majority?

Well, the rest comes easily to your home. ^ _ ^
At least almost everything. And one thing I have to think up yet. : P

So I can enjoy my holidays in peace of mind.

The car seems to be working ... whatever. I would have sworn the fact I once again self-driven high. Well, since it works perfectly. Much to my amazement, astonishment and horror. Because if it funzt now for two weeks and then no more, I have a serious problem return. : /

My friend read the way my blog. o_O Krass right? the whole.

Ahja and I'm now the IPhone 4 =) Glad
total, even though I currently still very non-white why is not found. xD
But, now has found. Does it probably only to the very active is. ^ ^ '

Sun .. Meanwhile, I'll go with the times Doggies walk. Until then. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment