Friday, December 24, 2010

Birthday Cakes (motorbikes)



The last time done: 26 May 2007 @ 06:35 am
This time I leave the answers then so be it or not including the current version.
times change eventually.
Let's see what is left from back then. xD


first What time is it?


6:36 - 13:53

second What is your name?
Tanja

- still is. ^ ^

third When were you born? On 4.3.83


- Even as it takes nothing.

4th What kind of nickname you get far in life? How do I know this is
now? Oo

- Still no change. Currently, there are countless of my friend. Chan Chuu and such. ^ ^ '

5th What have you for a job?
Oh uh - way too much. Learned not just practicing typist ^ ^ '

- Seller

6th Do you have siblings?
No.

- Still not. xD

7th Possession you have any pets? If so, what kind?
Öhm aufblogtitelguck * * Neeeeeeeeein. >. \u0026lt;Okay ... Sway. Perhaps even more Mac but that was about. ;)

- Two only. Kimmi and Sway. =) A couple of awesome dogs Ladies - MallinoisMix and Langhaarplüschschäfi. \u0026lt;3

8th Who belongs to all your closest friends?
What is this? * Grin *
Marcel, Jessica, Janine, cha (?) - Rather that I have to do the least. ^ ^''

- David, Catherine & Vivi - My friend somehow. o_O

9th How would you describe yourself?
I'm loving. > \u0026lt;

-.-Related situation - that is adaptable flexible.

10th How tall are you?
1.72

- HA! Grown - 1,73 m

11th How much do you weigh? After the feeding of
attack yesterday? 75 * drop *

- Hey, we have Christmas. I will not tell you for sure!

12th What kind of an eye color are you? Braun
something green in the direction and in between.

- Still the same - depending on mood

13th What color is your hair and how long are they?
brown, long

- also still the same

14th What kind of a shoe size are you?
Veeeery different. Between 39 and 41 - will change the way also decrease through.

- Still the same.

15th What is
a) your favorite color?
Blue

- Joa ... blue gray / purple something is there now. Pastel. xD

b) your favorite food?
dumplings

- Pretty much everything that makes me my monster. ^ ^''

c) your favorite animal?
dog

- remained that way.

d) your favorite shampoo?
That which gave me Janine. Bamboo fragrance. No clue how that is. oO

- in exchange.

e) your favorite drink?
iced tea

- Unchanged.

f) your favorite ice cream?
Cappu

- Pretty much everything from Lagnese and Rewe. ^ ^ '

g) your favorite song?
Sowa is a luxury and I have non.

- luxury I can not always afford and favorite songs are with me entscheidungsunfreudigem thing are rare.

h) your favorite Web site?
The friends page of my blog. ^ ^ '

- web.de / facebook - and only if its needs. ^ ^ '

i) your favorite subject in school?
Which school? oO

- I do not remember. Do German wars. At least I was great in it.

j) your dream car?
Yes, but hello. Still my Lamborghini Gallardo. Although I could make friends with the Audi from I Robot in the street version, too. ;)

- This remained. xD

k) your dream?
Mamas take firm ...

- Not that. o_O
out its own very awesome and successful company. And that's only because I will be together around the clock with my doggies can love and for everything else I can set the time as I need it.
Ah. And be completely healthy would be great. : /

l) your favorite book? Did I
net.

- What is a book? o____o

m) your favorite movie?
The Ghost and the Darkness

- and a hundred other movies too.

s) your favorite actor? Matthew Lillard


- remained that way.

o) your favorite number?
13

- Still. ^ _ ^

p) your favorite word?
Wuggie

- monster.

16th What color do you prefer for your clothes?
Braun

- Adaptive mood. Good mood - bright colors. Bad mood - as dark as possible. ^ ^ 'But I have little black in the cabinet.

17th What kind of music you?
Preferably, film music and then just the music of the people who do it a night to do something with film music. ^ ^ '

- Colorful mixed, has come, especially since my sneaky monster in my life.

18th What music group do you especially? Rascall Flatts
from time to time and Linkin Park

- Linkin Park and now and Rascall Flatts xD No, many different groups. Countless.

19th Who is
a) your favorite celebrity?
Mia Rose

- Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... kp

b) the most horrible person you know?
Eh ... my dad?

- My Mum. 100 xD No, really nothing around to%. My parents are simply difficult.
But who is it terrible? I think that's someone I've never in my life. ^ _ ^

c) the most annoying person you know?
ok definitely my dad. * Grin *

- My friend (and Kimmi - if it were a person)! -.- Annoying as hell sometimes. Exuberant love and exuberant joy. Bad mix.
But ... just that also makes them great personalities in my life may be missing.

d) your s dream man / woman?
My Romeo ... I once due to an event thinking about it forever. Anyone who seeks finds it determines. ;)

- is changing.

e) love of your life? Is my
Sway. Fortunately, are different kinds of love. :)

- Hmmmmmmm. The question is difficult. I put out this question, because there are different kinds of love and which of these versions can be the greatest, I say.

f) your s secret / r admirer / in?
If that is secret, how do you know? Contradiction in terms?

- xD Still the same answer.

g) your / e Favorite teacher?
WTF? Oo I'm out since 04 of all schools and have replaced it.

- I do not know everything. ^ ^ '

20th Do you smoke?
No. And I get at least once a week to hear how good it is. (By customers) Oo

- Still not, never was, never will be ready.

21st Do you drink a lot of Alk?
never

- Same response as 20th

22nd Are you still with your parents?
Joa at Papa's more like - ditto Cha.

- Yes and no, I live with my dad in the house, but as I pay rent and half the house I live almost filled strictly speaking not with my parents.

23rd Do you have piercings? If yes, where?
No.

- These have not changed anything. I now wear a pacemaker in me, now I know I sure nothing additional leave determined purely throw in my body, not even in part.

24th Do you have tattoos? If so, where and what?
No.

- Still not.

25th Choose what applies to you!
a) Single or "Out" Out
- btw. what a word. * Drop *

- Sold. \u0026lt;3

b) simple or complicated
complexity

- Still very complicated everything.

c) stupid or clever
both. Situation-specific.

- is stuck with it.

d) gently or research
Forsch

- depends.

e) passive or active
order. And state-dependent.

- So still.

f) loving or evil
Dear angry but unfortunately almost love it. ;)

- usually both.

g) naive or a nasty dirty
Naivchen. * Grin *

- no idea.

h) Chaos and order
Chaos. What the other is still the same?

- Oh my goodness. CHAOS REIGNS BUT THE WORLD!

i) male or female
Female.

- Is still bear this out.

j) homo-, hetero-, bi or transsexual bisexual


- too.

k) or quietly freaked
both somehow.

- Still.

l) safe or dangerous
You can be sure ?!?!?!

- Dangerous.

26th Choose what you like better!
a) sunrise or sunset-
Sunrise. New day with new problems - it's great. :)

- sunset. = Read)

b) write or read and write
correction. * Drop *

- writing! Definitely. I'm too tired to read mostly. ^ ^ '

c) monarchy or democracy
monarchy - Democracy is hardly anything else.

What you choose is always the same evil that is - why non-identical monarchy? Then I feel guilty at least not if I could have chosen the current evil ...

- The opinion I am still.

d) or Uke Seme
What?

- And I still do not know what that is. xD

s) to get up late or wake up late
Hoe? N is the difference?

- waking up late, I think not much of it around to lie awake in bed.

f) emerald or ruby, emerald
. Just has something.

- but this remains entirely groundless.

g) heaven or hell
hell. I've always had something left for the dark side.

- My world. ^ _ ^

h) leather or cotton
COTTON.

- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

i) Left or Right
do I have there now?

- Depends on what.

j) Mustard or ketchup
It depends on what. But rather Ketchup - has fewer points.

- mustard! On cheese, bread, everywhere. \u0026lt;3

k) hug or kiss
hugging.

- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - By the way - can someone explain the times my friend?

l) skirt or pants pants


- So songwriter remained.

m) sandals or sneakers sneakers


- So songwriter remained.

s)
apple apple or banana - a few points.

- tastes better the apple - Fuck the points! what

o) victims or perpetrators
oO What I like better in terms?

- perpetrators. If one grabs you get what perhaps in gratitude for that. =)

p) vampire or werewolf
vampire - much less fur.

- werewolf, just a lot of fuzzy term and fluffy. \u0026lt;3

q) demon or angel
demon - explore the possibilities.

- Are you more.

s) good or evil
evil.

- As ob Is it both the same.

s) dream or reality
reality - even if it is sometimes painful.

- But of course.

t) soft or hard
soft

- fluffy and soft COURSE! =)

u) bread or bread rolls


- Omnomnom - fast!

v) Fruit or vegetable fruit


- fruit, exactly. =)

w) sex or petting
Sex

- Here to stay!

x) vanilla or chocolate vanilla


- Schoooooooooooooooooooko \u0026lt;3

27th Are you for sex before marriage?


Yes - absolutely still. How else can one know whether the other part worth?

28th What is the most romantic thing that ever happened to you?
I am never happened what I would call a cheap romantic - I think.
falls At least that degree of anything.

- Hmmmm ... I know grad nich so closely.

29th How do you define
a)
love Love needs no definition

- The opinion I am still.

b) hope?
Never give up no matter how naive that is Oô
Cha ... Ditto.

- Hope dies last!

c) life? can be
Unrepentant ...

- yes I won.

d) friendship? Shared experiences


- Common Interests BEAUTIFUL

e relationship)?
life with your most important people in life

- be happy with the important people of your life.

30. What are you most afraid of?
I never find Mr. Right. And all that I hold out to be wrong.

- My feeling for my body to lose completely.

31st What comes first: work or pleasure?
work.

- still, but it is starting grad to change.

32nd What song did you last heard?
LP - We use the pain.

- Anything that ran on the radio.

33rd What movie have you seen?
N part of Finding Nemo.

- 30 overnight.

34th If you could have three wishes, what would they be? The
the 30th eventually becomes true, or it is already the case.
I am happy and live forever and Sway my way and never separate.
The Sway lives forever and happy.

- life is my dog as long as I do.

- This is one day the people who helped me throughout my life even if they were bad at what they can to return the money invested in me.

- debt freedom

35th What is the strangest name you've ever heard?
Rosa

- There would.

36th What did you dream last night?
No idea - have hardly slept.

- No idea - have slept like a dead man.

37th Who was the last person you were on the phone?
I believe - my boss? oO Ah ne halt. My Dad.

- My Monster ^ _ ^

38th On what website were you last?
Chas blog. * Grin *

- Dave's blog.

39th Who did you last talk online?
Tom

- Should have been Rayn. So Bruno.

40th How is the weather just now?
cooling - of which I I woke up.

- SNOWFLAKES FALLING FROM THE SKY AND MAKE WHITE CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \u0026lt;3

41st Where will you spend your honeymoon?
honeymoon goes without non-wedding.

- home.

42nd What is the last book, what you read?
The strategy guide for Dragon Quest.

- Mieses Karma. - Total class.

43rd With whom do you want to spend the rest of your life?


Sway - Sway, Dave, Kimmi

44th How many people on your buddy list?
As I look to non-nu really!

- What is the buddy list? o_O

45th How is your name backwards?
Ajnat - nice name fürn RPG Chara. * Grin *

- all forgotten: RPGs you can play again.

46th What do you have a computer background? Still the
of Kratos.

- Show me you better.

47th What are you looking at the opposite sex first?
overall appearance.

- remained that way.

48th Who do you admire most?
Mia Rose.

- my treasure. Where can I take her only so much energy? *___*

49th How many CDs have you?
too many if I am asked.

- No, I think. o_O

50th What was the last CD you bought?
An empty. * Grin *

- This is definitely not correct.

51st How many children do you want to have again?
none

- two, an older boy and a younger girl. ^ _ ^

52nd How many of them adopted?
none of which can still adopt? * Giggle *

- I do not care. Two if I can afford it to me first, and second, the risk of pregnancy is clearly too high for me.

53rd How many boys / girls Would you have?
sky - slowly but is well again right?

- 1 / 1

54th Have you ever been in love?
Yes. It's me and grad

- Again, japp.

55th When did you last cry?
earlier

- This morning or yesterday evening. Before a loud yawn, however. The spinning eyes whenever I'm tired of evil. -.-

56th What is the first to which you remember in your life?
And should I really get my childhood memories in a chronological order? Net really is not it?

- No idea does not interest me.

57. With whom were you last in love?
my ex, perhaps? oO - Sry. Saublöde question.

- Safe still 58th in irgendnem Ex

Are you currently in love? Yes
damned. >. \u0026lt;Why questionnaire have always overlapping questions?

- Japp.

59th With whom are you in love?
my friend! Would now obvious is not it? ;)

- the other friend, but still the same answer.

60th Who is your s best / r Online-Freund/in?
Öhhhhm.Kp who I classed as such or net.

- Vivi.

61. Do you believe in God?
No.

- Still not.

62nd Do you like blind dates?
No.

- NO! o___O horrors is this

63rd What do you eat for breakfast?
differences.

- The monster that makes me. xD

64th Do you believe in love at first sight?
faith? No.

- Not really. Where I do not care whether that exists or not.

65th Do you believe in miracles?
I think not. Nothing.

- Njo ... no idea.

66th Do you believe that dreams can be true?
I believe still do not.

- I hope so.

67th How many pillows do you sleep?
one. Alternatively, two.

- one, the second is occupied. : /

68th What's the worst feeling you ever had? Not considered to be
.

- stroke. No more talking to was scary without end. : /

69th What is the best feeling you ever had?
to be noted.

- In retrospect: I feel safe in my body. ^ ^ '

70th Which boy name please you best?
Benjamin. David. Danny.

- Benjamin, Kyle.

71st Which girls names do you like best?
Angelina

- No idea. Nice stop.

72nd Who was the first person in the you fell in love?
My first boyfriend - Simon.

- Can have changed badly.

73rd What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
Sway.

- I Can not establish Hitlist. With so many natural beauties that's just not schaffbar.

74th What is the ugliest, what you've seen?
Um. Good question.

- I Can not establish Hitlist. With so much ugly in this world that's just not schaffbar.

75th Have you ever slept with a boy / girl?
Yes.

- Can also have non-modified.

76th Would you want to have anal sex?
No.

- No!!

77th If you were in a threesome with that?
we ever had - nothing is somehow clever. Is overestimated.

- Dito of the time.

78th Have you ever watched others having sex? If so, it has made you "hot"? Net
really. Why should they?

- Still not. Meaning behind it is not understood.

79th Would you rather have a boy or a girl?
Sometimes I ask myself the real.

- girls. We must not allow ourselves more.

80th What time is it now?
7:20 Finally - all are awake. :)

- 14:48 - Bah, used long. -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment