Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Manuife Good Investment

for relaxation

somehow came still no packets, which is surprising when the last few days should be sent as much as it seems. o_O Well
. Let's hope tomorrow I get something to wrap. Would make the thoughtfully now that I still have vacation.
morning I have to scrap with Kessy to the vet. The little bastard has now broken down the entire bed and tomorrow will be pulled threads. Did they at least
bissi Action day.
Poor little mouse. Must be boring to be mistaken for half the day waiting for owner, then he gets home, then went for a walk bissi and surprise, it's nap time again. Then watched TV and then sleep again at night and songwriter.
This is of course a great wrong dog's life fürn half year old child. ^ ^ '

matter. Is not my dog. Does not concern me nothing.
And also having my dogs not easy, they go so similar.
eat, play, sleep. That's it. But first, I too often do not have time and secondly ... I also do not know what to do with them. Right now I trust myself in any case not that something to do with them. Although they are jolly again but both so thin I'll do me any additional movement concerns. And so far was with me so not much to start because of the blood pressure history.
It will be so again, definitely. ^ ^ 'If The dogs are back in order and I also.

For Kimmi I nu from Katha to canvas just got the tip they like, should I save the nerves that I would need to turn them back to train for two weeks. So in terms of: "We eat men."
Njo, otherwise there nothing intoxicating.
Dave got a new phone nu hired. So new to him. My old Iphone since I have a new nu. ^ _ ^
I find very great, I think he also. At least, something which threw a Christmas gift was preferred.
way - I call now the time to.

The game was Fishdom He has shown me and where I thought it is just a stupid olles puzzle, makes übelst fun. ^ ^ 'Ah, and today you can

us potatoes. ^ _ ^

OF ME!
Welch ne action. I enjoy the total Dave the cook in the house, why did I just say that I am around food Take care of as long as I leave? O_O

I

Depp. See you soon. ^ _ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment