Monday, January 17, 2011

Long Term Effects Of Coversyl

few requests are already satisfied.

bread maker - has been settled. It is so much more fun if mans makes himself. ^ _ ^

Certain headphones - I've just bought me. As one customer said to me? If you're poor, you can have it all, poorer can not finally be over.

haircut - also done ... It could not stand it anymore. € 26 -.-

WMF Bowls / chocolate fountain - Ne other bowl for € 1.50 get. Fulfilled its purpose well. ^ _ ^

Sun .. to everything else I come in here not because I prefer to write with Tilo and Sven and so firmly hung on Facebook. ^ ^ But I
nu go for a walk and get off my heroes, next we go shopping, then chop the bread and then to him. Series (Fringe and K-ON) and look ... Maybe I'll do it again to gamble today. ^ ^''

you then. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment