Wednesday, February 9, 2011

List Of How Many Tech Decks There Are

I underestimate people ...

This has never happened to me really.
So not to the extent. (? WTF Is this written correctly nu? It feels somehow wrong.)

However, I underestimated Catherine.
Yesterday I was able to talk with her amazingly well and I was reliably informed that they can understand my position and just as I think about it.
The collection has improved my mood.

this I am officially the "Catherine is a diplomatic person almost too" back. A miscarriage of justice.

day for me in any case better.
I feel slightly overwhelmed by the many problems the last few days but I slowly come down.

Maybe I'll be so happy to be once in 1-2 years.
is being conducted on this feeling long-distance travel. ^ _ ^
I hope it brings with vacation photos.

Well, all I have to say.
I am happy that there is someone who understands me.
That's great. =)

Ah ... Gossip Girl now in the third season starts and I have to get used to my English-speaking voices, not so easy. At the same
Fringe, and I mean that these are in German ...
but probably not very long. We'll see. And
KON is over ... as far as I know. : /

Njo .. let's see how it goes. Soon, Valentine's Day and I've ... not the slightest desire to see.
soon. ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment